Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Aftershock

Hey. Having GY camp aftershock? 
Yearp. I am and this time I'm going to blog about my Mortal that I had for the whole camp. This year, every girl got a guy and every guy got a girl. So yea. The story of getting her name was so mysteriously weird. haha but it was awesome that I got her. 
Well, the week before camp, I was stressing about what should I do this year. I bought a glass Sprite bottle from Thailand and I brought along a stack of color paper along with me. I began making cards on the second day of camp and secretly passing it to her through other people. If I'm not mistaken I gave her about 7 cards a bottle of Sprite and a Starbucks mug? haha. Yearp. Well Shirlynn was so smart and figured I was her Guardian Angel.
 (Applause to you Shirlynn! very smart lah!) haha. 


My awesome mortal. My inspirations for those gifts. smiles 
Rock on Shirlynn

No comments: