Friday, December 19, 2008

GY Camp '08

GY Camp '08? Don't listen to skeptic this is the real thing! the real source!
It was a BLAST, a big KA-boollll-ieeeee, a Ka-Pow, done by Chatan. Well that was some of the names, it was all interesting and technical names the group leaders came up with a meaning behind it! Good Job! 

Sleepless nights for Random and Hilarious "GY News" done. Late breakfast and lunch. Transition of hot and cold when you use the shower. but it's was all worth it! The Lord was awesome! He was there all the time, I experienced Him! The reason that convinced me to go a two weeks before was there! Rock on Daddy! 

Alright, currently still super duper tired from mission trip and camp but I'm really feel that I'm new, way way inside (spirit)refreshed, burning and ready to go! peace and joy! There is so much to tell you guys about but so hard to be explain. Remember to attend GY camp? haha. Walking up to Genting from Peace Haven and not finding the right Starbucks is tiring. (Trust me there is more than one Starbucks) haha. 

All 3 nights was awesome, praise and worship, clap of joy to the Lord was blowing the roof off! however it didn't stop there! Adding the on the words of the Lord spoken through the mouth of Ps. Henry and Ps. Gurmit made everything flew away and us stranded in the mist of the Holy Spirit. Just imagine how awesome was it to be the presence of the Lord! Oh ya! I spent 4 days and 3 nights with Chrystle, my video camera! woohooo! longest ever. haha.
(Weeyen's expression. haha.)

Request from Deborah Poh:

Complex infra-structure. Girls. It isn't something bad but that is what make everything interesting. Why simple things attracts them and yet they think about complicated stuff. haha.  I don't believe in love as in couple, but in brotherly sisterly love, for short, friends.
I believe in first kiss on the wedding aisle. I believe in courtship. Serve the Lord first before you get in love. Helps a lot. Really!

No comments: