Sunday, January 4, 2009

Click-et

School is starting tomorrow and I better be doing my last post before everything starts flooding in. The only chance of really blogging about something after the whole 2008. Alright from the beginning of the year. Rewind back in time.

Our first chapel last year. What was I wearing?

My first edit and few very first pictures with Calsie.

Chelsea came! Memories of UK 2 years back! haha

Went Down! Singapore Camporama!

Switchfoot In KL!

Selangor 7# turned 20! hahaha. typical high pants act. haha. Nerds!

Handsome Prince met a Pretty Princess. Debbie and Terence's wedding! Daulat Tuanku! haha

Performance in Thailand. (Mission Trip 08!)

Christmas in Thailand! Big C! haha.

Jaren! Gentle Giant! haha.

Well there are the major highlights of 2008! Good bye 2008! The Lord has showed me so many meaningful stuff! 2009 is gona be a blast! Awesome. God bless.
greater things ahead.

The roller coaster ride that has ended thought many lessons, not to eat a full stomach before riding it, haha, thank you O Lord, another amusement park has been reopen and I'm on the ride the Lord has planned. smiles. take care.





No comments: