Sunday, October 12, 2008

14 and 15; more?

As I promised. Number 14 and 15;

Fact number 14; almost any photograph recaptures me and inspires me;
yearp, enjoy pictures anytime of the day; I have to admit after looking at pictures, it really inspires me and tend to make me take pictures for the beauty of the Earth.

Fact number 15; I love the great outdoors!
hungers for adventures and the great outdoor. really awesome and brings back the memories. even better, remembered once lying down on the grass with friends and gazing the bright lighted sky, which tells me how small we are. How great more is our God?
Well it was suppose to be only "15" but I'm willing to throw in a few more?

Fact number 16; An environmental person!
will go to the extreme to do anything for the envirnoment, because of the beauty and
responsibility we have for it.

Fact number 17; Sparkly or Classy stuff attracts me;
who doesn't?

Sunday, 12 October; 10:20pm
Stuck with sore throat, flu and cough. Very blur right now. haha. Was "attacked" by a slight fever last night, dry cough really didn't help it much. anyways smiles! I will get well soon, by the hands of God.
Life? as always has been interesting. As I believe the best has yet to come. =D Trying the best not to regret the day that has passed; living each day to the fullest. and always reminding me that I'm blessed beyond what I know. Things that I have that I shouldn't take for granted any longer; setting and being the difference. smiles.
anyways all the best to the peeps that are taking PMR! you guys will do just fine kay. smiles
take care. God bless. Greater thing ahead.

you mean so much more too me;
my awesomenest.

No comments: