Saturday, October 11, 2008

Long Due;

Something that I owed MeiYi for sometime.

3 Golden Rules.
State 15 weird things / habits / little known facts about yourself. The 10 people I tag are to then to follow my footsteps and write their own 15 weird things/habits and little known facts. No tag backs.

Alright here goes, I find this interesting, because I'm rediscovering myself. haha.

1. I can't brush my teeth except at the sink.
If not I'll find toothpaste all over the place.

2. Reading the back of products,things or instruction.
reading of tag of product, things or instruction really sometime keep me occupied, interesting to know what or how manufacturers market their products.

3. Have to many "Smileys" or "Haha(s)" in conversation.
If you realize, I have lots and lots of smileys and haha(s) in convo, and have been really stuck to this habit.

4. I'm a lyrics person.
Lyric person= really would want to understand the meaning of situations in life, other than just how it seems to be, through God.

5. Sleeps on one side of the bed.
well, my bed isn't the huge or large bed you would could imagine, but every night I have to find the correct position to sleep, or not tmrw will have aches. cause I can really sleep in bad positions and end up on the floor.

6. Nothing can wake me up.
once I'm sleeping, I don't think anything could wake me up; heavy sleeper.

7. I own a huge teddy bear.
was given to me for my birthday from my sister recently.

8. I don't feel comfortable without applying cream after shower.
makes me feel uncomfortable and dry. haha.

9. Finds laminating machines, COOL!
would laminate everything I see. haha. but have not been doing that. haha. it was last time then I guess. haha.

10. Love drinking H2O.
loves to be hydrated, if not I'll get sore throat, which I'm having now.

11. When I was 1-7 years old, my grandpa cuts my finger nails.
its something my grandpa use to do for me, cause I didn't have the strength to use the clippers.

12. was not able to keep my white shoe white.
was a hyper active kid? haha.

13. dust freak.
can't stand dust, and would do anything to clean and wipe it.

Alright, I'll finish 14 and 15 another day, can't think, need to go to the loo and fill up my bottle. the night is late and my throat isn't helping it much. anyways its a promise with 14 and 15, I'm rediscovering myself. haha. have a great week. peace out. God bless. greater things ahead

No comments: