Saturday, January 31, 2009

Happy CNY!

If you ask me, "How was your Chinese New Year?", I can tell you it was awesomely different! Tradition that was already a thousand years old or more, still is in practice today in our time.
This occasion is much different from other occasions because it last about 2 weeks.
Where is the "punch" when it last for 2 weeks? The angpaos gives the "punch", haha, just joking.
Well, for me it is the visiting of other relatives/friends, entering their beautiful homes and feel the warmth of friendly conversations. In the midst of all my uncles and aunties, makes me feel old not because they are old (they are not old) , because they are hilarious! They are so joyous! It really gives me the "push" to live life to the fullest! So much to live then what I actually see. they advice me not to learn motorcycle too, with so much incident to advice me not to.
Let us not forget about food, home-cooked by my aunty, something that you can never get any restaurant, not just only 2 rounds but I can keep going.
Thank God for the huge and blessed family I got.
What you mean huge? 50 pax (and still growing) for a high-tea, without everyone present. that big. shocked me too.


My Uncle's Darling, in Chinese New Year spirit.
Grandma.
Grandma is Wow-ed by modern technology.
Grandpa and Grandma

My Singaporean Look-a-like?

Okay, I don't know, you be the judge.


Popping and Cracking at night!



My Niece, Ruth.

Training Starting Soon. I'll continue later.
Smiles. God Bless. Greater Things Ahead.


No comments: