Thursday, January 22, 2009

Little Chair

Little Chair, sitting in the corner of the room, not dusty but somehow clean.
However, today I have decided to sit on it and do some work.
Minutes pass and I realize sore begins to disturb my concentration.
There and then I realize how fast time passed by, where I could remember myself sitting on it doing my kindergarten art project or even it was used as a barrier between the "rotan" and the naughty me.
I remember myself, pretending it was my office chair and won't allow others to come near it.
Or even,
pretending it was a shelter over me and I would just avoid the "bombs" that are being dropped from overhead "aircrafts". Wild imagination you must say, well, yea. I realize I was a bit crazy with my imagination when I was young. Even if it is to be a "ghost buster" so that I'll have the courage to go upstairs when it was all dark.

Alright you must be thinking what is my point today, well, it is about "doing better, and not just staying where you are." It was topic for motivational talks in church, youth, rangers and school. Encouraging us to be a better person, not only bringing certificates but also character. WOW. What have I been doing all this while?
Well, lets rethink, there is so many people in need and so little time.
Let us change our thoughts about perception of life and let God work through us. Trust in Him and you'll be change. As it is said,
"It is easier to protect your feet with shoes then carpeting the whole earth"
Change yourself and you'll change others.

God bless. Greater Things Ahead.

No comments: