Sunday, May 24, 2009

Big Lakes

"Looking out my window, I see the trees blowing the breeze;
Looking out my window, I see the birds flying in the sky"
Familiar song? Indeed.
Reminds me always about the "little" beauties of the Earth that we don't need to go for to experience is just on the other side of a transparent material made of Earth's own sand,
the window.
Go Green; is the it now, everyone is worrying about it so that we could prolong a place for our future generation. Well, I think it isn't only about our future, but our responsibility as humans to preserve and not "thrash" the place we love most, Earth.

*Authentic Asia advertisement plays on Discovery*
"I never saw it that way, awesome," I said to myself.
Diversity and greatness are in the land we are occupying. During dinner last night, my dad talked about a place just a little bit down south from us, with a nice country side.
I then thought, "Is there such thing still?"
Well there is! Urbanization has took its toll on our civilization, in truth we can't live without urbanization, depression and unemployment if urbanization stand still, we'll never know what turn out next.

Its about a month now and I thought of starting this new post with something associating with "Water", I guess there is something with man and H2O.

Time flies, river flows and dams are build?
Dew are left in the morning, rain falls in the afternoon and midst moves in at night.
Sun rises from the East and a whole new day starts over;
A new day comes with new hope, do cherish every moment and make the right decision.
While I was reading a poem name, "The Ephemera", it really meant a-lot.
It talks about the short life span of a unique fly, which doesn't live to more than a day. but they are always trying its best to preserve it's future generation. awesome stuff.

What is interesting?
1. Life's decisions.
2. People who cries that Adam Lambert didn't win American Idol. I think he has a very good vocal range and America did not make a mistake.
3. Seeing a frisbee flying across to your friend. Yes, Frisbee in fun.
4. Camporama build-up

Till the next time, cheers; rock the world you are in.
God bless.

No comments: