Wednesday, August 26, 2009


"Time flies," two familiar words in my teenage life right now.
2 months now since I re-entered here to blog something about my life.
It took me some time just to write those two sentence above, for I know, the Lord has been truly awesome in my life.

"trying to cherish every moment I have," after realizing the beauty the Lord has place all around me, from things we taken for granted, to things that are new to us. Take time to just stop, observe and see what we have missed all the while.

"my God is Mighty To Save," the song that I once lead was more than what it meant, for I almost lost a friend that was dear to me. God is awesome!

"through His strength I am renewed and refreshed," taking each step at the time, facing tomorrow and getting the most out of it.

Few of things that I have learnt throughout my "16 going on 17 years of age" life. With day to day challenges, it is interesting, it is a lesson, a lesson that doesn't happen in a class room but in the environment we live in. Learn from your mistake and make the right choices in the future.

"My drowning experience" I have shared this in school but I'll shall be more detailed.
It was an incident that I could always remember.
When I was 7 or 8, together as a family we made our annual trip to somewhere other than home. This time it was a road trip to the East, Kuantan.
(I'll just go to the incident now)
So yea, I was entertaining my sister at the babies pool, well, that pool was fun and harmless, no matter how hard you try, you can't get drown cause it is only 3 feet deep?
So then, the "always wanting to see what my dad does" boy, me, went over to the adults pool to take a look.
Wow, to me it was beautiful, long and wide, not forgetting, there was a pool side bar. So my dad, saw me and swam to me. He told me to never cross the white line and I'm allowed to play at the pool side bar.
(It was fun then, pretending to order stuff even though the bar wasn't in operation)
Then I got bored, something prompted me, "Cross the line, nothing would happen, common you little scary cat, nothing would happen, there is so many people around you."
*I pondered*
I took the step across the line. *blooop!* it was an 8 feet pool!
Then, my life flash by within seconds, after five times I grasp for air and seeing the "big eyes and jaw dropping" face my mom has I really thought I was a gonner. I didn't have space for the next gasp for air for my lungs was filled with air that I had to release.
but then, two boys came to my rescue, to local boys as I can say.

For this incident that happened to me about 10 years ago, I learn that you have to always be discipline (never cross that white line). I learn that no matter if there are people around you, don't do bad stuff and expect them to save you and to entrust everything into the Lords hands.

God bless. will blog more.
-with love-

No comments: